LESSIKA JAUREN'S (clever name we know) PODCAST

Thursday, February 25, 2010

0H sN0w!

Hey Bloggers! I just checked my email saw that Dr. Luongo cancelled class tomorrow because of the snow. She didn't let us know the old fashion way though. She podcasted it! How original. Each day I learn a new way to use podcasting. It's so beneficial. Luckily, I wouldn't of been in class tomorrow anyway though because I am in Buffalo with the school basketball team. I'm happy that I won't be missing any class. It hasn't snowed to bad here but it's suppose to be bad tommorow. I attached a picture I took from my hotel room of outside. My team was suppose to leave today at 9 pm for Buffalo but the flights got cancelled and delayed Wednesday night so we got an earlier flight this morning at 9 am. The flight wasn't bad. Well bloggers! Just wanted to post and say hi. Hows the weather where you are? The snows so great! There are so many lessons you could use with the snow. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment