LESSIKA JAUREN'S (clever name we know) PODCAST

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Fun Begins!

Today is my classes first day in the computer lab. I'm surprised so many people came to class today because of the recent snow storm, but my Lauren's here! YAY! I am so exicted. I think that we are going to start learning more about podcasting today. I consider my self to be computer-savvy but before Dr. Luongo had explained to the class about podcasting I had no idea what it was. I can nto wait to learn more about it. I think that this will be a great tool in the classroom. Ever since my first introduction to a promethean board while I was observing a fourth grade classroom I really want to make my classroom technologically advanced. Well I'll be sure to keep you updated on my podcasting experience.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment