LESSIKA JAUREN'S (clever name we know) PODCAST

Friday, February 19, 2010

WHEWWWWW


I just let out a huge sigh of relief. Lauren and I just finished our first official reading of our book on PodOmatic. It came out really well. It was interesting to hear my voice. We had to record our book twice because the first time I was really loud and Lauren was really quite we couldn't figure out why. It seemed like when we were recording it we were both talking at the same level, but then we realized I was holding the mic. So my voice seemed louder. Next class we are going to re-record again so our book can be flawless. It's such an easy book, so we were reading it too fast. I want to make our book really fun. Any suggestions? Maybe some sound effects? Take a listen to our podcast I'ld really appreciate any suggestions.

3 comments:

  1. what a great podcast. i have never heard such a great introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we heard you guys recording AGAIN! haha but it sounded fun and I will definitely listen to your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sit and talk with your partner about where you want to put sound effects in so that your both on the same page with everything

    ReplyDelete