LESSIKA JAUREN'S (clever name we know) PODCAST

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ITS BORIN' ITS BORIN'.. WHERE OH WHERE IS LAUREN?


HEY BLOGGERS! I'm so sad today because Laurens not in class. I spoke to her though everythings okay. Today is going to be a busy day because I have to think of some questions for to go with our book. I'm going to post them when we're finished. We got out final presentation date today. Lauren and I will go April 27th. On that day we will teach a lesson to the whole class about our book. I also got back my first lesson plan today. It was great. It was about candy hearts and valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. Heyy that's a pretty nice title !! ;) Even though Lauren was not here today you were still hard at work. Good job!! Hope you finished your questions and I will be checking them out soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! Good job today without your partner Lauren. Im glad I could help you with your little poem for her!.... Oh and btw your blog is FAB!

    ReplyDelete