LESSIKA JAUREN'S (clever name we know) PODCAST

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ITS DAY THREE YIPPIE!!!


Hello my fellow bloggs and bloggettes! I don't know why but I'm so excited today. I'm ready to podcast. It's weird that I'm so excited because I was up late last night doing my lesson plan for Lauren and I's book Countdown to Valentine's Day! I think my lesson plan is really good. I'll upload it later to the website so everyone can take a look at it. I would love some suggestions on other lesson plans I can do for the book. The podcast actually saved me last night because I didn't have our book, Lauren does. I was having trouble remembering everything that happened in the book, so I just went on our Pod cast and listened to it. Awesome! Well its type to go get my podcast on! Talk to You soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your page and I love how you have the pictures on your page. Very creative. Good job =)

    ReplyDelete